This document is intended to inform you about the processing of your personal website in the use of www.lifeisnotapicnic.org hereinafter LifeIsNotAPicnic.
CATEGORIES OF PERSONAL DATA PROCESSED
If you are a client, LifeIsNotAPicnic will process your personal data such as name, phone, e-mail, billing address, delivery address, data about how you use the site, such behaviour/preferences/habits you and any other types of data you provide directly within the context of creating the user account in the context of placing an order via the website or otherwise resulting from the use LifeIsNotAPicnic.
Right to object – regarding processing activities may be exercised by sending a request as indicated below:
- at any time, free of charge and without justification, that data concerning be processed for direct marketing.
- the right not to be subject to automated individual decisions, namely the right not to be subject to a decision only on the basis of processing tasks automatically, including profiling, which produces legal effects concerning the data subject or affect similar a significant extent;
- the right to address the National Supervisory Authority for Personal Data Processing or courts, to the extent you believe to create your user account on LifeIsNotAPicnic Use your Facebook account, Google or Yahoo, you LifeIsNotAPicnic process following public profile data displayed by the respective applications: user name, e-mail.
If you choose to create your user account just before completing the order a product available on LifeIsNotAPicnic, seek your e-mail under which an account will be created automatically. If you do not complete the order, e-mail and other data provided will not be stored LifeIsNotAPicnic and their account will be automatically deleted.
If you are a visitor, LifeIsNotAPicnic will process your personal information that you provide directly, such as data you provide in the contact section/reviews/complaints, insofar contact us this way.
If we voluntarily supply personal data through interaction on your LifeIsNotAPicnic or through correspondence with us by phone, email or in any other way, voluntarily and not at our request, we will delete such data personal information from our systems if we consider that the processing is necessary for the legitimate purpose of LifeIsNotAPicnic.
Every visit LifeIsNotAPicnic, automatically collect the following data:
- information about your visit, for example, this URL may include data, information, and products you viewed or searched the site.
If we obtain your personal data to a third party, we’ll provide all relevant information about their processing as soon as possible, but no later than one month after obtaining your personal data.
DATA PROCESSING PURPOSES
If you are customer/visitor LifeIsNotAPicnic processes your personal data as follows:
- to carry out the contractual relationship or for acquisition, validation, sending and receipt of an order placed on LifeIsNotAPicnic, your information on order status, organizing the return of products ordered, etc.
- Refusal to provide data may result in an inability to run a contractual relationship between you and LifeIsNotAPicnic.
- marketing activities, and for transmitting, by means of distance communication (e-mail) of information (newsletter) on editorial news and events (launches, fairs, etc.) and advertising information (on promotions, discounts, etc.).
- To unsubscribe from receiving such commercial communications can use the option at the end of each email.
We will not forward your personal data to third parties for marketing purposes without your explicit consent in this regard. Providing your data for this purpose is voluntary. Refusal to provide consent for the processing of your data for this purpose will have negative consequences for you.
TIME DATA PROCESSING
In principle, LifeIsNotAPicnic will process your personal data as necessary to achieve the purposes of processing mentioned above.
If you are a customer, we will process your data throughout the contractual relationship and subsequent compliance with the law (eg. If the supporting documents the accounting for the retention period required by law is 10 years from the date of completion financial year during which they were completed).
If you exercise your option to delete your account and unsubscribe from receiving commercial communications that keep you informed about our products and services, we will stop sending emails like this. However, please note that deleting your account will result in automatic deletion of your personal data. If you wish to no longer be processed personal data or if you delete data, you can exercise the rights detailed below.
DISCLOSURE OF PERSONAL DATA
Location for processing may disclose your data to partners, to third persons or entities supporting the activities through LifeIsNotAPicnic (eg. courier companies, IT service providers), or central public authorities / local, in the following cases listed as examples:
- for administration LifeIsNotAPicnic;
- in cases where such disclosure would be required to award prizes or other facilities subjects, obtained as a result of their participation in various promotional campaigns, contests or sweepstakes organized by LifeIsNotAPicnic;
- maintaining, customizing and improving LifeIsNotAPicnic and services performed through him;
- to perform data analysis, testing and research, monitoring usage and activity trends developing safety features and user authentication;
- for sending commercial communications marketing conditions and limits provided by law;
- when disclosure of personal data is required by law etc.
Personal data may be disclosed to government authorities, tax authorities/bodies or law enforcement, if required by applicable law or, is necessary for the exercise of our rights, including the conditions of use, or to protect our legitimate interests (including the legitimate interests of third parties) in accordance with applicable laws.
Under the terms of the legislation on personal data processing, as parties concerned, have the following rights:
- the right to information or the right to receive information on the processing as described herein;
- right to access the data or the right to obtain confirmation from LifeIsNotAPicnic regarding the processing of personal data and details of the processing activities and how the data are processed, the purpose of which is processing, the recipients or categories the recipient of the data, etc;
- the right to rectification or right to obtain the correction without delay justified inaccurate personal data / unjustified and completion of incomplete data; Correction/completion will be communicated to each recipient that was transmitted data unless this proves impossible or involves a disproportionate effort.
- the right to delete data without undue delay ( “right to be forgotten ‘), if they apply one of the following reasons:
- they are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected or processed;
– where consent is withdrawn and no other legal basis for processing;
– if the data subject objects to the processing and there is a legitimate reason to prevail;
– if personal data have been processed illegally;
– where personal data must be deleted to comply with a legal obligation;
– personal data were collected in connection with the provision of information society services in accordance with Union law or national law that is subject to the operator.
- the right to restrict processing to the extent that:
– the person contests the accuracy of the data, a period that allows verification of data accuracy;
– processing is unlawful and the data subject opposes their erasure of personal data, instead of calling for restricting their use;
– the operator no longer needs the personal data for processing, but require the person concerned and for the establishment, exercise or defense of legal justice; or
– subject to opposite processing (other than direct marketing), for the period of time to verify that the legitimate rights of operator precedence over those of the individual concerned.
Please note that your rights described above may be limited in certain circumstances and subject to applicable laws and regulations on the protection of personal data. For example, the right to oppose the processing of your personal data may be limited if we can show that we have compelling legitimate grounds to process your personal interests prevail over you. You must prove your identity and to provide other details to help us respond to your request.
We will not charge a fee to respond to your request, unless this is permitted by law and, if such a tax is levied, it will be reasonable and proportionate to your application.
For any further questions about how personal data is processed and to exercise the above rights, please contact by email: email@example.com
PERSONAL DATA SECURITY
We keep your personal data on corporate servers located within the European Union.
We use appropriate technical and organizational measures in order to protect personal data and prevent unauthorized access. I entered into contracts with third parties that provide hosting services and it includes obligations regarding organizational and technical security of personal data.
All payment transactions will be encrypted (eg, using TLS).
You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of all means of authentication (eg username, password, etc.) used by you.
Data transmission via the internet is not completely secure. Although we strive to protect your data, we cannot guarantee 100% security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission of personal data is at your own risk. Once we receive your information, we will use strict procedures and security to try to prevent unauthorized access.
PERSONAL DATA OF MINORS
LifeIsNotAPicnic not knowingly collects personally identifiable information from persons under the age of 16 years. If the parent or legal guardian is aware that minors in custody provided LifeIsNotAPicnic his personal data, it must informants us immediately by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org. If we find that a person who has not attained the age of 16 years provided personal data through LifeIsNotAPicnic, then we destroy that information from our servers immediately, unless the parent or guardian consents explicitly processing by site personal data of children for the purposes specified.
This website uses cookie files to give you a better experience when browsing our website. This processing is based on your consent expressed on the site or by your browser settings. For more information on how to use these files.
Note: We update this policy and we will notify you of any changes by posting the new version on the website www.lifeisnotapicnic.org.
Please check this page periodically to be aware of new changes.